Monday, November 5, 2012

New Shoes

"I don't wanna run!"

This has been my mantra the last four weeks.  Yes, I think what I have is called burnout.
After training all summer and completing a marathon at the end of September, I have lost all desire to run.  Maybe it's the gray, rainy, dark days, or maybe it's because I don't have another race on the schedule, or possibly just post-race depression, but the fact remains.... I don't wanna run!

So what does a runner do when she loses all motivation?  Buys new gear!  Of course!  What runner doesn't want to go try out something new?

So off to the shoe store I go.  And no more of those heavy, ugly, motion-control shoes for this flat-footed pronator.  I wanted something light and fun....and the most important feature of all....PINK



Aren't they pretty??






1 comment: